Guarding Against The Harsh Penalties Of Serious Charges
Florida is tough on offenses involving violence, weapons or both. Many charges even carry mandatory prison sentences. When you face such substantial penalties, you need legal representation to protect your rights.
At the Kaylor Law Group, our attorneys fight for you to guard against the consequences of a conviction. As former prosecutors, we have unique insights into the Florida criminal justice system. Leveraging this knowledge and our combined 50 years of experience, we have successfully achieved acquittals for an array of serious charges.
Representing Those Facing A Wide Array Of Charges
We represent individuals across Polk County facing misdemeanor or felony violent crime charges or weapons-related charges. We can assist when you face charges for:
- Assault and battery. Whether you were provoked or defending yourself, we investigate your case to build a strong defense strategy.
- Domestic violence. Domestic violence accusations can have profound consequences. We can also represent you in cases involving child abuse or an injunction.
- Carrying a concealed firearm. The laws regarding carrying a concealed weapon without a permit are complex. We investigate the case and the actions of the police.
- Possessing a firearm after a felony conviction. After a felony conviction, possessing a gun is illegal. We work to challenge the case of the prosecution.
- Violent felony offender of special concern. Those receiving this classification may face harsher consequences following a conviction. We can fight such complex charges.
A conviction for weapon and assault charges can result in steep fines, potentially mandatory jail time, a lengthy probation term and more.
Providing An Aggressive, Strategic Defense Strategy
We thoroughly investigate your case, including the circumstances surrounding your arrest, to determine whether your rights were violated. We also scrutinize the case against you, searching for potential weaknesses that could provide an opportunity for you.
Together, our lawyers have tried more than 160 jury trials across the state. You can have peace of mind in knowing you have aggressive, experienced attorneys on your side.
Consult With Three Former Prosecutors
Our insights, experience and reputation can provide a distinct advantage to your case. Contact us in Lakeland to schedule a free initial consultation. Call us at 863-614-1681 or 888-868-0331. We offer appointments on weeknights and weekends. Nuestros abogados hablan Español.